Wednesday, June 3, 2015

****Charater Interview***** Mermaid Curse Series by: Daniele Lanzarotta


                                    Amazon
                          (Free at the moment)

                                     Blurb

Arianna always felt like she didn't belong in the world where she was born. Ever since she was little, she used to hide behind the rocks in the sea, and watch the human family who spent their summers on that island. Over the years, there was nothing she wished more than to be like them, especially so she could get close to Blake, the human boy who she saw turn into a troubled teenager and then, an unhappy man. Once her dad grew tired of her dreams and hopes for a reality that is not her own, Arianna is thrown into an arranged marriage, and her only way out of it is to make a deal with the power-hungry man who will give her everything that she has ever dreamed of. Dreams that turn into nightmares as she watches Blake's world fall apart, because of her and Blake's inability to control their desires for one another.

 
 

                                     Amazon
 
                                       Blurb

**Mature Content Warning - Recommended for ages 17+ due to language, violence and sexual content.** Tormented by his past and his dysfunctional family, Blake finds himself turning to the one thing that he promised Arianna he would never do. While Blake finds himself fighting his addiction, Arianna puts all of her problems aside to help him, including the guilt of the secrets she hides. When given the chance to be free of his father and start his own life, Blake and Arianna will believe that anything is possible... at least until they learn how far his father is willing to go to get what he wants.


                                                              
                                    Amazon

                                      Blurb

**Mature Content Warning - Recommended for ages 17+ due to language, violence and sexual content.**

Blake and Arianna were brought together by a curse. Coming from different worlds and two very dysfunctional families has led them to have to fight for their love. But having to live through tragedy after tragedy has left them broken.

Their love for each other is the only thing that has kept them going; until new family secrets are revealed and they must face new challenges that will test their love like never before.

                                     
                                                          
                           Owen Interview


Hi Owen, it is so awesome of you to take sometime out of your day to answer some questions...  So let's get started as I know you are a busy man.

What do you think of Blake and Arianna's relationship?

It’s okay, I guess. They are good for each other. Honestly, when I stop to think about where my brother would be today, without her… not one good thought crosses my mind.

If you could go back to before all of this happened would you change it all?

I honestly don’t know. It’s one of those things where you are damned if you do and damned if you don’t. Some really f—I mean—messed up things happened to her because of what I did, but she wouldn’t have had the chance to be with Blake if I took it all back.

As the series progresses you seem to become more protective of Arianna.  Is that because you blame yourself for all that happened to her?

Mostly, yes. I mean, I did put her in that position. I knew she wasn’t going to say no to the deal, because I had seen the way she watched Blake before she even met him. And let’s face it, my dad is like a shark and I practically threw her in the tank for him. No pun intended.

Why did it take these events for you to finally stand up to your (and I use this term loosely) Dad?

  I’m not exactly what you’d call a person of good character. I may have improved, but unlike Blake, I didn’t really have someone to look up to. I was little when grandpa was around and Blake just spent much more time with him than I did. Any way, dad was my role model until things happened with Arianna. He took things too far. It was the first time when I actually felt ashamed of being his son.

In the books you come across as the bad brother and at times a male whore. How would you describe yourself?

As a male whore. *laughs* Let’s face it, I’m not the kind of guy who has long lasting relationships.

  If there was one thing you could tell everyone or one thing you wished people knew about you what would it be?

You think you know me, but you really don’t. *winks*

Thank you do much again Owen for answering my questions... Yes I am going to give you a break before I ask the question I was told I couldn't ask.. 

Thanks for having me. And I was told about that question. Sorry, sweetheart, I really don’t do relationships.

*** I don't know about y'all but I fell in love with Owen a bit more after this interview!!!


                                  Author

Daniele Lanzarotta is the author of paranormal/fantasy novels, including the Imprinted Souls Series, Academy of the Fallen, and Mermaid's Curse.

She has a bachelor's in business and finance and a MBA. With only a few semesters left in school, Daniele started writing as a hobby, but it didn't take long for her to be consumed by her stories. That is her passion, and she now has several projects under way.

She enjoys reading and writing young adult novels with just about any sort of paranormal or supernatural bent...vampires... ghosts... She also enjoys watching hockey, playing rock band, guitar hero and spending time with the family.

You can find these books and more of her amazing work ( I have read all her books she has out) on Amazon. You can also keep up with Daniele and her work on her Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment