Thursday, October 29, 2015

***Review*** Monsterland by Michael Phillip Cash


                                        Monsterland
                      Author: Michael Phillip Cash
                                        Amazon



                                        Blurb

Welcome to Monsterland – the scariest place on Earth. All guests can interact with real vampires in Vampire Village, be chased by an actual werewolf on the River Run, and walk among the dead in Zombieville.
Wyatt Baldwin, a high school student and life-long movie buff is staring bleakly at a future of flipping burgers. Due to a fortuitous circumstance, Wyatt and his friends are invited to the star-studded opening of Monsterland. In a theme park full of real vampires, werewolves and zombies, what could possibly go wrong?



                                              Review

     So when a friend tagged me in a giveaway to win a paperback of this book the first thing I saw was the cover and the first thing I thought was man that gate reminds me of Jurassic Park (which I loved) so I stared looking more into the book. The more I read about it the more and more I wanted to read it. By the time I got the book I would say my expectation was pretty high. I am so very happy to report that Monsterland didn't disappoint me in the least. 

     When you enter the book you aren't to sure when things are going to go wrong but you know for there to be a story they must go and I mean really what could possibly go wrong with putting vampires, werewolf, and zombies in a park for all to see.  The story follows several people so you get to experience the events from several point of views. Which I like cause I am not sitting here going what the heck is going on over there with so and so.

     So my opinion incase you haven't noticed it you need to buy and read this book. It has a thrill factor, a sit on the edge of your seat and can't wait to see what the next page holds for you. It also has the factor of family and that would walk through fire (well zombies) for you.
The only issue I myself had is I want to know more. More how the whole plot was dreamed up how did he pick who to bring to his side. More on the end of the story what happened after the sun came up so to speak. Still with not knowing these answers (which is usually a big deal for me) I would still read this story over again!!! So much so I even bought the Kindle edition.

                                                                      
                                           Author

 
Michael Phillip Cash is an award-winning screenwriter and novelist. He's written eleven books including the best-selling Brood X, Stillwell, The Flip, The After House, The Hanging Tree, Witches Protection Program, Pokergeist, Monsterland and Battle for Darracia series.

Michael resides on the North Shore of Long Island. He writes full-time with his screaming kids in the background.

Connect with Michael on:
Facebook: facebook.com/michaelphillipcash
Twitter: twitter.com/michaelpcash
Web: www.michaelphillipcash.com
Email: michaelphillipcash@gmail.com


  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment