Sunday, January 31, 2016

***Guest Review*** Stealing Chastity By: Devon Hartford


Stealing Chastity 
By: Devon Hartford

Blurb
Every GOOD GIRL wants a forbidden BAD BOY to steal her virtue...

CHASTITY
My new neighbor Lance McKnight is rude, crude, and totally irresistible.
My mom hates him. She says he's going to corrupt me.
Lucky for me Lance doesn't care what Mom thinks. From day one, he makes it clear he's going to have his way with me no matter what Mom says.
Works for me.
I'll do whatever Lance tells me.
No matter how bad it is...

LANCE
I get what I want from women any time I want.
That pisses you off, doesn't it?
Deal with it.
That's the hand life dealt me. I'm just making the most of it.
What you don't know about me is, from what I've been through, it doesn't make up for much.
That's all about to change. Because my new neighbor Chastity Shields is some kind of something else. Mmmm, mmmm.
I don't know what to make of her.
But I want her.
And I'm gonna take her.
Every last way I can think of...

WARNING: Just when you think you know where this book is going, it doesn't. Lance McKnight is a real bad boy. At first you'll hate him. But in the end you'll love him twice as much.

Recommended for ages 18+

***Stealing Chastity is a scorching hot standalone with an HEA***

And here are the links:

Stealing Chastity is FREE to read on Kindle Unlimited

For you non-Kindle peeps, it’s on sale for $2.99USD for a limited time. Get it before the price goes up.

Amazon US
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01ABDLYMS?*Version*=1&*entries*=0

Amazon UK
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01ABDLYMS?*Version*=1&*entries*=0

Amazon CA
http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01ABDLYMS?*Version*=1&*entries*=0

Amazon AU
http://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product/B01ABDLYMS?*Version*=1&*entries*=0


                                   Review 
                                  (By Nancy Tulloch)
This Author writes great young adult stories with interesting characters who turn out to be nothing like the reader expects them to be. This is Lance and Chastity's story. Lance and his dad move in next door to Chastity who lives with her single mom and her younger sister Charity. Chastity's mom is a bible thumping woman who finds Lance and his dad to be crude, rude and disgusting men and forbids her girls from spending time with them after a near tragic event.
Chastity grows in this story from the young 18 yr old virgin, to a woman who enjoys her body and learns to love for the first time. Lance, what can I say, he is a hot, talented and deeply caring young man who is struggling to keep a roof over his and his dad's heads while struggling with his father's addiction.
It was difficult to pick out the best quotes as there were so many in this book. There is lots of crude language, swearing and profanity in this book; if this bothers you perhaps you should pick another book to read.

"Mr. Hot Sauce eyes me like he wante to sprinkle himself all over me and take a bite."

"A lock of hair dangles over one dreamy eye as he curls his grin and shakes his head. It's the sexiest head shake ever and it promises naughtiness. "You're not going anywhere," he murmurs."

"Lance's eyes flicker wickedly as he meets Mom's gaze dead on. He doesn't look away."

"Lance is literally the finest fox in this uptight henhouse, so it's no surprise they drool over him."

"He did tell me his life is thirty-one flavors of crazy."

This was another entertaining book with lots of laughs, a few tears and an ending that was more than fine with this reader. Excellent writing and an original story line to boot.

This book was gifted by the author for an honest review.

                              

No comments:

Post a Comment